Do you love interacting with others and hearing about what they've been up to?
What about making suggestions based on your own experience?
Do you like to keep things organized and make sure systems are working well?
You BELONG at the Front Desk of Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa.
Our happy guests are the best part of what we do. Bringing together all the details to make their stay enjoyable is worth every ounce of invested effort.
Our team is searching for people who share our commitment to exceptional service. This is an opportunity to be part of a group of people who support each other in a fast-paced, different-every-day, exciting environment. The Guest Service Agent position requires days, swing shifts, and weekends.
1. Guest Services
- Ensure exceptional service delivery to guests
- Respond to guest requests
- Elaborate on SWR's amenities to ensure the guest is aware of all we have to offer
- Share about what's happening in and around the Summerland area
- Conflict resolution and service recovery
- Ensure a safe, organized workspace
2. Property Management System
- Create and manage reservations
- Check guests in and out
- Accept and process payments and refunds
3. Act as a Communication Hub for colleagues, partners, and vendors
- Greet everyone who comes into the Lobby and offer directions to the person or place they're looking for
- Help colleagues, partners, and vendors know what guests are talking about, what matters to them, and what would make a difference in their time at SWR
- Integrity, strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Mature and polished personal presentation
- Must be physically able to stand for long periods of time, move heavy items
- A sincere desire to provide the best possible service to our guests, clients and customers
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Computer literacy and experience in Property Management Systems, Word, Excel, Outlook/Gmail
Previous experience in a hospitality setting (or similar) is a definite asset, however, we are happy to train people with great attitudes and people skills. Good wages, generous discount program and pretty awesome people. We pride ourselves on our team.
Summerland Waterfront Resort and Spa will only consider those candidates who
possess the legal right to work in Canada. Applicants must be Canadian Citizens,
Residents, or be in active possession of an Open Work Permit. Summerland Waterfront
and Spa is not able to sponsor international applicants.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest. Only those selected for
will be contacted.