The Big Apple Fall Getaway
Valid: September 16 to November 2, 2018
How about them apples? Honey crisp, pink lady, granny smith or swiss gourmet, fall apples are delicious and so versatile. Come to celebrate the season of the apple in the Okanagan with an exciting self-drive tour of 2 Summerland cideries, a fruit-winery, the famous Apple Barn and a delicious picnic lunch for two. Take a bite of the Big Apple package from $192 for two.
More Information & Special Offer Details
The Okanagan's fruit growing season finishes off with the sweet, sometimes tart and forever versatile apple! Join us in the Okanagan this fall to celebrate the apple harvest season and traipse off with your picnic lunch to enjoy Summerland cidery tours, a fruit-winery tour, and a visit to the famous Apple Barn.
The Big Apple Harvest Getaway Package:
- One night stay in a luxury hotel suite accommodation with kitchen and fireplace
- A self-drive tour of Dominion Cider Co., Summerland Heritage Cider Company, Sleeping Giant Fruit Winery and Summerland Sweets for fruit syrups, fruit jams, and candy
- Summerland Sweets gift pack in your room upon arrival
- To-go Bistro picnic lunch for two
- Area maps and driving guide
September 16 to November 1 - Packages available from $192.50 per night, plus taxes
Great Value! How do ya like them apples?
CHECK AVAILABILITY NOW or CALL 1.877.494.8111
CIDERY OPERATING HOURS: Dominion Cider Co is open weekends 11 am - 5 pm until September 30th, after, they are open by appointment. Summerland Heritage Cider Co is open daily from 11 am - 5 pm until Thanksgiving and after, they are open weekends only. Sleeping Giant Fruit Winery is open 10 am - 6 pm until Thanksgiving and then open daily 10 am - 5 pm.