Weddings | The Suites
Warm colour schemes and naturally inspired design elements, the suites are known for their spacious and bright interiors. Each suite is well furnished and appointed for the utmost in comfort and convenience with full kitchens, living areas, fireplace, soaker tubs and modern entertainment systems.
The perfect place for two. The Studio Suite, 350 square feet of hotel accommodations, features the comfort of a queen bed with pillow top hypnos mattress and duvet bedding. In the same open concept style space, you will also enjoy a full kitchen, dinette, seating area with fireplace, full bathroom with soaker tub. The studio lakeview suites also include a pull out sofa bed.
Extra living space to enjoy. The One Bedroom Suite provides approximately 550 square feet of space to stretch out with family or entertain. Designed for comfort these suites feature a private closed-door bedroom with queen or king bed (hypnos pillow top matress and duvet bedding). The living area features a fireplace, full kitchen, dining area for four and enough space to comfortably pull out a sofa bed. One of these suites is wheelchair accessible with fantastic pool and lake views.
The ultimate in space, comfort and convenience. The Two Bedroom Suites feature a larger footprint with 750 square feet of space to stretch out and make yourself at home. Ideal for families or couples travelling together, these suites offer two private bedrooms, many with two private and very spacious bathrooms. In the living area, you can expect a full kitchen, dining area for four and living room with fireplace.
- 115 suites, many of which offer balconies for lakefront views, fireplace, balcony
- Variety of catering companies to choose from including Local Lounge • Grille
- Beyond Wrapture Day Spa onsite for personal pampering
- SWR Boat Rentals – ski boats, pontoon boats, wave runners, kayaks, canoes, scooters
- Beachfront and boardwalk access, private swimming area
- Okanagan Corporate Group Activities
- Outdoor pool (open March to November), two hot tubs, fitness room
- Complimentary local calls, parking, laundry and wireless internet
Delicious food and a fine selection of wines and beverages are a big part of any group gathering. Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa partners with two of the best catering companies in the Okanagan - Local Lounge • Grille and Catering Done Right. Each offer a variety of menu options ranging from light and healthy fare to hearty and decadent. Contact [email protected] for catering menus.
Mixing a little business with pleasure is the way we do meetings in the Okanagan. Get everyone together for a Bottleneck Drive wine tour, apple or cherry orchard tours. Perhaps a ride on Kettle Valley steam train or a pontoon boat cruise to cap off your day of meetings. A more holistic group activity might be a walk along the Summerland boardwalk or a yoga session at break time. There are so many things to do outside of the conference room that will get your attendees immersed in the local landscapes, flavours and Okanagan lifestyle.
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is very proud of its designation as one of the most environmentally-friendly hotel in the Okanagan for meetings.
- Four green key rated property through Hotel Association of Canada
- Geothermal energy system for heating pools, hot tubs and heating and cooling systems
- Free high speed internet to encourage e-meeting environments
- Recycling centres in all meeting venues and guest rooms
- Ice water filled pitchers with glassware in all meeting venues
- Platinum Green Leader Hotel - Trip Advisor