The Trilogy Tour
Valid: May 01 - October 31, 2016
Known for great wine, the Okanagan is also gaining attention for its great brews and smooth spirits. The Trilogy Tour brings a diversity of flavour experiences for discerning beverage fans with a tour of two wineries, two distilleries and one brewery.
More Information & Special Offer Details
While the Okanagan is well known for serving up lovely wines that excite your palette, there are also a number of breweries and distilleries in the area at which you can get a taste of diversity. The Trilogy Tour will take you and your friends to a combination of wineries, breweries, and
distilleries in Summerland and Penticton. It's a new and exciting twist on discovering the flavours of Okanagan, BC.
The Trilogy Tour Package includes:
- two nights luxury suite accommodation with kitchen and fireplace
- two winery tours (Ruby Blues, Deep Roots)
- two distillery tours (Old Order, Legends or Maple Leaf Spirits)
- one brewery tour (Bad Tatto or The Cannery)
- Lunch at one of the selected locations or local restaurant
- door-to-door transportation
May 01 - June 29 from $506 for two nights, two adults, plus taxes
June 30 - Sept 04 from $668 for two nights, two adults, plus taxes
Sept 05 - October 31 from $488 for two nighs, two adults, plus taxes