Before we jump into the list, we know that you've been busy shuttling kids around for hockey tournament weekends and dance competitions.
Maybe you need an escape from your to-do list and a break from the daily grind. We hear you! Here comes spring break.
Check in to your spacious studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom suite with a special Family Jam Rate. There is plenty of room to play board games and watch movies together, enjoy morning coffee in separate spaces, and hang out in the common area or on the balcony after your kids go to bed. Speaking of which, leave the pack ‘n’ play at home! Our guest services team will be happy to set one up for you in your suite before you arrive.
The highlight of the March Family Jam package is a DIY Pancake Breakfast Kit. This amazing, overflowing gourmet basket is a special feature that you will probably only find at SWR. Whipped cream, anyone?
Do you wish you could freeze this moment in time? Well now you can, and we’re making it easy for you. Exclusive to the March Family Jam package, you’ll be able to book a mini family photo session. Bring your best smiles or your goofiest faces to remember your time in Summerland as a family. 10 professionally edited photos will be delivered right to your email inbox within 2 weeks of your stay, with the option to purchase more.
Your kids might be bouncing off the walls in the car on the way here, so get to know all the best activities in the area to let out that energy:
- Firstly, you can park your car here at SWR and don’t have to move it to have fun!
- Soak in the hot tubs overlooking beautiful Okanagan Lake
- Order a Shirley Temple with a cherry on top from Shaughnessy’s Cove
- Grab some goodies from the Bistro and lounge on the piazza next to the fire
- Watch the ducks and many other fascinating species in the wetland along the boardwalk
- Walk along the shoreline to Peach Orchard park to play on the playground or wander along the beach. The wide open grassy spaces are great for a game of soccer or frisbee too.
If you want to venture off site, try one of the following discoveries:
- Hike Giant’s Head Mountain - this is a great walk with beautiful views, and doable for all experience levels
- Ice cream at Summerland Sweets is always a favourite
- The Summerland trestle bridge is a short walk away
- Hoodoo Adventures in Penticton - rock climbing, snowshoeing, biking, kayaking, and everything in between
- Rent e-bikes and e-scooters from E-Kruise Penticton and joy ride all along the Okanagan Lake Beach shoreline
One of our recent guests, Codi-Lynn came for an adventure at SWR with her family. Click here to come along with them on their family getaway around town!
Are you ready for it? These memories are worth making. Take rest and adventure seriously and experience Summerland this spring break - we are convinced your family will love it!
BOOK THE MARCH FAMILY JAM PACKAGE