Skip to content
We know that your dog is part of your family and welcome him or her to their home away from home at our Okanagan dog-friendly Resort.
- Food and water bowls upon arrival
- Dog treat upon arrival
- Climate controlled suites
- Variety of trails for walking and jogging (maps at Front Desk)
- Peach Orchard dog beach (5 minutes from the Resort)
- Only designated dog friendly rooms are available for your dog.
- Advanced reservations must be made to accommodate your dog.
- $25 per day, per dog (maximum of $100 per stay)
- Book Now & Request Dog Friendly
Make your request in the notes section of the booking form. This is not a guarantee as dog friendly rooms are subject to availability.
We welcome guests traveling with small dogs subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Small dogs are classified as those weighing under 22.68 kilos or 50 pounds.
- Dogs exceeding the weight limit may be allowed at the General Manager's discretion. Please contact the General Manager prior to making the reservation - send an email now.
- Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted. There is a charge of $25.00 per night to a maximum of $100.00 per stay (plus applicable taxes).
- The maximum number of dogs allowed per guest room cannot exceed 2 dogs.
- Upon check-in, guests with pets are required to sign our waiver agreeing to uphold the guidelines of the hotel's pet policy.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash or crated while in public areas.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the hotel room or suite unless crated.
- Keep pets out of food & beverage outlets or in pool, atrium or fitness areas. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
- Please respect other hotel guests by preventing noise or any other disturbances by your dog(s).
- Guests are required to contact the front desk to arrange a convenient time for housekeeping to service their room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
Dog Friendly Accommodations
It's a vacation getaway for everyone, we get it! We are here to help create a relaxing and fun time for everyone, including man's best friend.
Find out about what Summerland Waterfront Resort Hotel is doing in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).